A Few of My Favorite Things (October 2018 Edition)
Updated: Dec 12, 2018
School is back in session, so that means back to work for me. I don’t necessarily dislike my job, but I will admit that I definitely live for the weekends (but doesn’t everybody??). I also feel as though it’s harder to find “me time” and opportunities to relax at certain points in the year (e.g. the beginning of a new school year, when there’s a new project or important deadline at work, there seems to be a million things going on in life, etc.). When times like that occur, I like to remind myself to find joy in “the little things.”
I am the type of person who will obsess over new products, food, books, TV shows, etc. for an extended period of time. Whenever I find something new or exciting that I really enjoy, I have a hard time keeping it to myself, and I feel like I have to share my love for it with others - whatever “it” may be. That’s why I’ve put together a list of some of my current favorite things (besides weekends, coffee, and dogs) that I have been obsessed with recently!
1. Canned Wine - Aka the present-day wine coolers. Pampelonne (which is very hard to find in stores, but available online) and Babe Rosé are two of my favorite brands that I’ve tried! But I’m always looking for new recommendations!
2. Softy Straws - These are the BEST reusable straws on the market for multiple reasons. A detailed post about these will be coming to the blog SOON!
3. Love, Beauty & Planet - Read all about why I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner here!
4. Ariana Grande’s New Album: "Sweetener" - I definitely sang along to her single, “No Tears Left to Cry” all summer long, and more recently I’ve had this whole album on repeat for all of my workouts, morning routines, and my daily commute to work. You can listen to the complete album on Spotify!
5. Organic Coconut Clusters - One of my new favorite healthy snacks! They’re made by Inno Foods and can be found at Costo!
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes - Tis the season to be basic, and I love it! (And see what other basic fall activities I'm participating in here! 🍁)
7. The Woman in the Window - I’m currently reading this book (not done with it yet), and so far it’s full of all of the suspense, mystery, and drama that I look for in a book! See what other books I’ve read lately here!
Shop This Post:
What are some things you’re currently obsessed with? Let me know in the comments! And as always, thanks for reading!